Look, I’m no beauty blogger, but I’m very much into healthy living and looking after myself. I can’t tell you what the latest eyeliner trend is and a lot of the time I can’t tell you where my make-up bag is, but I can tell you how to get active and look after your own wellbeing. Today, I’m going to tell you about my experience with Argan Oil.
I gym/exercise in the mornings, which consists of high intensity training three times a week, a 5km run twice a week and hot yoga once a week. In the afternoons I ride my horse 4-5 times a week. This means that if I’m not sweating, I’ve probably just got out of the shower. I shower at least twice a day and wash my hair once a day.
Can you see where this is going? My hair needs some tender loving care! And it needs it in a way that fits into my busy schedule (between all that activity, I’m also running a social media business and am putting in the desk time).
Enter Argan oil. This is one from Siri Uzuri that I was given to try out. It’s 100% pure, freshly pressed & certified organic Argan oil and available from Hello Pretty for R150.
For my hair, I used about 5 drops and rubbed that through my towel-dried hair. I then just did a quick blow-dry as usual (no straightening or anything like that) and it came out silky smooth and soft. (I wanted to call this post “The lazy girl’s guide to good hair” after that, actually!)
But enough about me, let’s move on to you! I’m giving away one 25ml bottle of Siri Uzuri Argan oil to one lucky PopcornCandi subscriber. Here’s how to enter:
- Make sure that you are subscribed to the blog. The competition is only open to subscribers. (You’ll see a “Sign me up” box on the right hand side – enter your details there if you’re not yet subscribed)
- Make sure that you’ve liked my Facebook page and comment on the competition post there, telling me why your hair deserves to be silky smooth.
Ts and Cs:
- Competition closes on Monday 12 September at 5pm.
- Only subscribers to www.popcorncandi.com are eligible to win this prize.
- Winner will be chosen by random draw.
- Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Only South African residents may enter.
- Prize will be couriered to the prize winner within 2 weeks of winner announcement.
- Winner will be announce on the PopcornCandi Facebook page and will be sent an email to the email address on record in the PopcornCandi subscriber list. If the incorrect email address is provided, a new winner will be chosen and the original winner will forfeit their prize.
- If the winner does not respond to the winning email within a week, the prize will be transferred to the next randomly drawn winner.